From FSU World Affairs Program
Revision as of 16:38, 29 July 2006 by Webadmin
FSU WAP Wiki Website Terms and Conditions
FSU WAP Websites General Usage Agreement
- The administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, however it is impossible to review every message/image/post. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website expresses the views and opinions of the author and not the FSU World Affairs Program, FSU College of Social Sciences, or The Florida State University.
- ALL USERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE FSU WORLD AFFAIRS PROGRAM, FSU COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, AND THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR ANY OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT POSTED TO THIS WEBSITE.
- All users of this website are required to be either current or previous FSU World Affairs Program members. Access by other users or groups is specifically prohibited except where expressly authorized by the administrator. IF YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT OR PREVIOUS FSU WORLD AFFAIRS PROGRAM MEMBER, OR WHERE NOT EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE MEMBERS SECTION OF THE WAP WEBSITE.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material(s) that may violate any applicable laws. You further agree that doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, your service provider being informed, AND WHERE APPROPRIATE, YOUR INFORMATION BEING TURNED OVER TO LAW ENFORCEMENT. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this website have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic/image at any time should they see fit.
- As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- This agreement may be modified by FSU WAP at anytime without notification to you.
- You agree that invalidation of any one of these covenants by judgment or court order shall in no way affect any of the other provisions that shall remain in full force and effect.
BY USING THIS FSU WAP WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE.