Erin is a current member of WAP. She is currently majoring in International Affairs and History. She is set to graduate in spring of '10.
- High School: None
- College: WAP 2006-
- UCBMUNC 07: Committee on Science, Technology, and Development, Turkey, Outstanding Delegate (2nd Place)
- NCSC 07: Georgian Cabinet, Speaker of the Parliament Nino Burjanadze, Verbal Commendation
- SRMUN 07: Team Award- Slovenia, Best Delegation
- CHOMUN 08: European Union- Denmark, Honorable Delegate (3rd Place)
- UCBMUNC 09: Taiwan Straits Crisis- Sasae Kinichiro- Japan, Best Delegate (1st place)
- WorldMUN 09 (The Hague): UN Environment Programme- Sweden, Diplomacy Award
Erin loves Russia, Eastern Europe, and Estonia in particular. She drives a sweet car, an electric-blue Mazda RX-8. She says "We're all friends here!" a lot. Erin also plays cello.