Jordan is the current Director of the World Affairs Program for the 2010-2011 year. He is a first year graduate student at FSU with a focus on Applied Economics. Jordan is looking to lead the team to another victorious year while managing his first year of graduate school.
- High School: Jordan I think did some kind of MUN in high school. Probably.
- College: FSU World Affairs Program 2007-
- NCSC 2007: Verbal
- SRMUN 2007: Delegation Award
- NCSC 2008: Outstanding
- SRMUN 2008: Delegation Award
- MCMUN 2009: Verbal
- Berkley 2009: Best Country Representation, China
- FCMUN 2009: Outstanding
- NCSC 2009: Verbal
- UPMUNC 2009: Verbal
- UCBMUNC 2010: Outstanding
Jordan has been named the WAP Director for 2010-2011. The WAP House.